Tuesday, May 27, 2008

pregnancy pictures


Hello to all. So I've been utterly harrassed until I have finally given in and taken a picture with one of the most special people in the entire world! Not even my husband has had the honor of taking a "pregnancy picture" with me but one thing is for sure. A girl's grandmother is a person of honor and very special! Here I am this past weekend in Georgia with my grandmother. I went to get my baby bed ~*YAY... a piece of baby furniture!!!*~ and i took a few seconds to take a picture with her.


We're going to Mobile this coming weekend for a wedding and i had to buy a dress yesterday for that. Boy was THAT an adventure! I found two, though, that i will be able to wear now, pregnant, and later, not pregnant... they're just regular dresses. Being short has new advantages every day. I can buy 'regular' sundresses and they are long enough that they fit me well enough to cover up my tummy and then after i have the baby, it will still be a 'regular' sundress! Anyway, i hope you all enjoy the pictures and i'm sure there will be more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!! So cute! Thanks for the pic... I want more! You look BEAUTIFUL and happy! I wish I could see you in person! Lots of love and hugs!