Monday, July 7, 2008

ITS A BOY!!!


So as of yesterday morning at 7:48, we welcomed a new little baby boy into the family! Weighing in at 6 lbs 1 oz, 19 3/4 inches long, and a head full of black hair, we said "hello" to Anthony Paul Sharp, Jr. aka "Chip." We were so thankful that we were as blessed as we were to be able to have an easy and fast delivery! Starting at about 2:00 in the morning, I was up and realized that I was having contractions about every 1o minutes, woke Tony up, we packed our stuff, took showers, and headed to the hospital. Arriving at the hospital at about 4:00, we got settled in the L/D room and the contractions were at about 2 minutes apart. By 6:45 I was ready to start pushing but had to delay a few minutes until the nurses and staff could ready the room for the delivery that they weren't expecting for another 8 hrs. (I told everybody i had better things to do than to fiddle-fart around in this labor thing!) By 7:00 i started pushing and at 7:48 he arrived! I'm only going to attach one picture for now and getting ready to take a nap but rest assured that more is coming! Have a good evening and we'll sign on again soon to catch up with the rest of the highly demanded picture requests!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so glad you had a quick labor! lucky you! Chip is beautiful and I can not wait to meet him in person. Good luck as you go home today! You guys will be fine!! Lots of love!

Nai Nai said...

I can't believe you!!!
I am on my way to the beach when Deandra tx me with the news. He is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see you. Congradulations!

ImABelieverPR356 said...

WELCOME TO THIS CRAZY WORLD BABY CHIP! You are in for the time of your life living with your Mommy and Daddy! There will never be a dull moment! Your "Mobile" Nana and Papa are so thankful you arrived safely and we cannot wait to meet you face to face! We love you already (And your Mommy and Daddy too!) Praying blessings upon blessings for you, Mommy and Daddy! You are precious to your Heavenly Father and to us! Love you! Nana Cathy and Papa Ken :)