Tuesday, September 16, 2008

pictures

i TOLD you he was bruised from those dern shots!


trying so hard to pick up his head!


first time sleeping in our "big" bed... just for a nap


we should have entered the cutest baby contest!!!


ACHOO!!!


"me and my Aunt Emily!!!"


Chip, me, Emily and the birthday boy, Dane!!!


playing with my dad


Tony's honor society induction! YAY DAD!!!


note the bib!!! hehe Thats in honor of his banker daddy!


just hanging out in the boppy! one of my favorite things!



nothing compares to my papa's tummy!!!


smooshing that cute little nose in his sleep, but if you move him, it's not pretty!
he likes it how he likes it....... sound like someone else we all know!?!? (HIS MOMMA!!!)


yes... those are his legs sticking straight up in his sleep.
he must have GREAT abs to be able to hold that pose!


believe it or not, he really likes this thing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVING the blog and the pic's! Thank you so much!
Deanna