Tuesday, September 23, 2008

update

So my camera battery died and i couldn't load those pictures the other day. I did in fact go shopping and loved it! I got tons of cute stuff and am so glad! It is nice to have some fun new things in this new stage of my life.

We're all doing great around here and just really growing in all kinds of ways! As parents, Tony and I are learning every day new things and making discoveries about being parents along with Chip who is becoming more observant and curious every day. We constantly sing songs, talk about what is going on in the world and tell stories about silly things. We are always making funny noises, and silly faces to just catch a glimpse of joy and a sweet smile every chance we've got!

I'm getting ready to move my store for hopefully the LAST time but the move is going to be a fabulous one!!! I am moving to where my overhead is SIGNIFICANTLY less which means less stress on us all. We will be doing that the weekend of the 4th of October so keep us in your prayers! I'm hoping that it all goes smooth and that nothing but nice words come out of all of our mouths so let that be your prayer! Hoping that all of you are well and when i get fresh batteries in the camera, I'll definitely post the videos!

No comments: