Tuesday, December 6, 2011

oh the reminders...

So today has been a day of reminders. Reminders that I am not in control, reminders that the Lord has us in situations and circumstances for a reason, reminders that the love of God surpasses the world, and reminders that we are to love God unconditionally and that we are to uphold Him as king of our lives. I am in a place in my life that I find myself looking to God daily for strength and purpose. I find myself asking "what about NOW Lord" about the same questions that i have been asking for over a year now. I live moment to moment and day to day knowing that God's plans are beyond any plans that I could have dreamed up. His plans display the ultimate purpose in our lives. By living through His will and staying connected to the Holy Spirit's guidance on my life, the Lord's will will prevail! Glory to God in the highest for He is the name above all names! Merry Christmas and stay the course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, after a day like today at work, these words and pictures are so uplifting and a nice reminder of our God and how Good our God is!! Also, thanks to you and Kyle for hearing me on my little soapbox, I was safe today and did not hurt any feelings. I will just say it was sad and please keep ALDOT and the family of Jere Brantley in your prayers. Amen and Amen!!! Thanks!! Love to all!! Mom and Dad