Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

So this Thanksgiving was spent in Mobile with the Sharp family. What a house full of fun that was! 8 grandchildren, 8 children and their spouses, and 2 parents = FULL HOUSE!!!
There were fights over toys,
compliments about the great food,
hunting stories, and lots of lounging and catching up.
Two of my sisters-in-law took pictures throughout the weekend
and i thought i would share them with you all. What a blast we had and what great memories we have to be able to remember Thanksgiving 2011 with!
We have so much to be thankful for and I was reminded each and every moment how grateful I am for what the Lord has blessed me with! I have a beautiful family,
a home that is filled with laughter and love,
and a God that created the universe that loves me unconditionally!

I don't find it ironic that Thanksgiving comes immediately before we celebrate His birth. We are to enter his gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with praise...... and Thanksgiving enters us right into His birth with literal Thanksgiving! What a beautiful reminder of what He did for us on Calvary. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: