Thursday, August 13, 2015

keeping all my plates in the air

sheesh at how difficult I find it to keep  all my plates spinning at the same time. I find myself blogging for the DMRF and falling behind here. I find myself doing tons of design work and falling behind on my school prep. Isn't that just like life, though? Well, here's a catch up of lately. Stephens has started toddling around and has gone from just a couple of teeth to 6 teeth with 2 more cutting right now. Then he was super sick, questionable walking pneumonia, and that took the wind out of our sails for a week. Chip has loved his summer but is super ready for school and routine back. Hoppie, Papa, and Gaga visited for the celebration of Stephens's first birthday and stayed a while, too. Marathon training and fundraising has begun for Tony and the rest of the DMRF team (a group of 10 local friends here from PA) and that is coming soon. School will begin sooner than we realize and we are (NOT!!!) ready. Stephens is a chewer and a biter. We have had to move his crib because he squirmed a way to pull the blinds from his window over to his bed to chew on them and has bitten me on my shoulder or arm about once a day for a week now - cutting teeth are the suspected reasons but it still HURT! Chip has gotten so tall and went to Lycoming College's soccer camp a couple of weeks ago and had a blast! Our fun new favorite thing as a family is the hammock that Tony brought home from Honduras - as we just built a stand for it for the backyard. We find ourselves all in it together and LOVE swinging in it! Well, pictures are to be loaded someday this weekend but for now, I'm going to get some great snuggle time in with Chip while we watch the opening pre-season game of the Saints vs. the Ravens. Have a great night and fun photos coming soon!

No comments: