Tuesday, June 3, 2008

33 weeks and all's well!

So I have decided that being pregnant automatically sticks a sign on your head that says "Human Pin Cushion"!!! Really... do they have to draw so much blood!?!? LOL ~ Anyway, went to the doctor this morning and everything checked out fine. Blood pressure was good and low, heart rate of baby was 160, my weight is still good and I've only got 7 more weeks of terribly back pain left! Tony and I got the crib put together and set up in the baby's room and THAT was a totally interesting thing to see a baby bed in MY house getting ready for MY baby... what a realization that was last night! We are getting incredibly excited, though, and just absolutely can't wait to meet this little booger that keeps jacking me in the ribs and shaking the bed at night! Tony says that its going to be a soccer player! :-) We'll see... boy or girl... the jury is still out but we've all got our suspicions. For me to be such a planner, I was fine not knowing 'til now but I'm getting really anxious to find out! Anyway... life is still great and I still cannot complain about this pregnancy! The Lord has just really blessed us! Am going to post a picture of the crib in the room but until then, take care and 'til next time...

No comments: