Thursday, June 5, 2008

nursery progress

So last night Tony and I worked on the baby's room for about an hour and a half. Tony put some wood oil on my rocking chair and the crib and can we say "AMAZING" at what that did for them both! Them being family pieces of furniture and finishing up this beautiful could be no greater gift and no cooler thing to have in my nursery! (pics to be coming soon)

Also, I chalked out part of what we will be painting on the baby's wall. We've decided on Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I made you in your mother's womb, I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work" as a border and above the crib will be "all because two people fell in love". I am hoping that we will get all this done before "peanut" gets here. It is hard to believe that i have just 6 1/2 weeks to go before I'll be a mommy! CRAZY!!! Tony is totally excited and getting really anxious to hold and rock the baby, while I am looking beyond all that and seeing all the late night feedings, the dirty diapers, the tears (both baby's and mine) and the learning. LOL So there are mixed emotions floating around the Sharp household right now but we are going to be fine and truly are excited about this little miracle that the Lord has blessed us with!

No comments: